Vendor Management Recruiter KForce
Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we’ve thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
Under managerial direction; leverage the VMO (Vendor Management Organization) and/or candidate/client relationships by building solid, profitable relationships through delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify, engage, recruit, package and match qualified candidates by performing sourcing activities.
- Qualify candidates by conducting phone and in-person interviews, obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements.
- Establish a pipeline, align virtual bench and a communication plan with virtual bench candidates through consistent use of activities.
- Utilize, maintain and update client systems as appropriate.
- Prioritize job orders to ensure coverage on all assigned requisitions and package the candidates for presentation to the client as needed.
- Develop client expectations regarding job orders and ensure expectations are maintained as required.
- Coordinate client interviews with candidate and communicate necessary feedback throughout the recruiting process.
- Negotiate candidate pay rates and establish appropriate client bill rates as required.
- Contribute to customer service efforts related to candidate/client activities including but not limited to quality assurance, follow up, retention and extension, lead generation, re-marketing, and assignment end.
- Enter and track all related activities into Recruitmax.
- Ensure client and Kforce are in compliance with contractual obligations.
- Track and report performance statistics on assigned accounts.
- Develop and execute a daily plan.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Ability to achieve set goals and deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners by building personal credibility and trust.
- Demonstrate strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks, and competing influences.
- Proficient personal computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Commitment and adherence to Firm Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years of related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience required. Previous working experience in a staffing environment and/or recruiting preferred.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
-Travel as required, up to 5%.
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.