Technical Sales (NY)
Cloudalize empowers its customers with GPU power on demand so they can run GPU-accelerated applications on any device. Cloudalize’s platform enables on the one hand architecture, engineering and construction companies who struggle to collaborate remotely, securely and efficiently on BIM- compliant projects. On the other hand, the platform also enables software vendors, content creators and even entertainment providers to distribute their GPU-accelerated applications and 3D models instantly via a one-click experience on any device.
About the position
The Technical Sales is the technical lead on the account team, responsible for technical and business requirements, discovery, proposal preparation, support and technical presentations to customers of the Cloudalize solutions. He closely works together with the Account Executive who passes through technical questions of prospects.
The Technical Sales also participates and supports the onboarding process of new customers.
Start date: as soon as possible
• perform customer discovery discussions to understand and document the business needs and design requirements necessary for the formulation of optimal solutions.
• document and present the solution to the customer, describe its benefits and build customer relationships. You make technical presentations and demonstrate how your product meets the client’s needs. You persuade clients that our service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality and delivery.
• build relationships with customers by serving as the technical liaison for pre-sales (technical assistance) to post-sales (support services and provide technical back up as required).
• participate in strategic and tactical account planning.
• clearly communicate the customer design to the teams responsible for ordering, implementation and ongoing support and continue to grow relationships with other key resources in the organization.
• support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
• follow industry technology trends through self-study and formal training and share that knowledge with customers and peers in the local branch and across the region.
• are willing to travel for customer and team meetings.
Education and experience required
• University or bachelor’s degree preferred
• At least 3 to 7+ years of relevant ICT technical sales experience
• Experience with selling solutions or services
• Citrix Sales Professional experience is a big plus
• Previous B2B sales experience within start-up(s)
• A proven track record or achieving sales targets in a comparable market
• Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
• Creative and positive mindset to identify and develop new business opportunities
• Excellent listening skills with natural ability to ask the right questions to understand a prospects’ needs
• Ability to conceptualize and articulate well-targeted solutions in area of technical specialty
• Coachable and fast-learner attitude to quickly acquire deep knowledge of Cloudalize technology, offering and (target) industry/markets
• Knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and competitors is a plus
• You feel at home in a fast-paced and performance-driven organization focused on impact and growth.
• A dynamic and innovative work environment with a lean and informal hierarchy.
• A vast array of interesting contacts and full exposure to market innovation working with the latest technologies.
• A competitive remuneration package
• A unique opportunity to grow and expand your career within the ambitious trajectory of Cloudalize as we actively train, coach and support you while giving you the freedom to make decisions that will drive Cloudalize to success.
• Our US Office is located in New York, in the Belgian-American Chamber of Commerce, 1177 Avenue of the Americas, 7th floor.