IT Support Manager (BE)
Stylelabs is a software and integration company focused on innovative enterprise marketing technology platforms. We have a track record of 15 years in delivering enterprise marketing technologies for leading brands, media, retailers and agency networks. Stylelabs operates globally with clients across Europe, Asia and the U.S. Our headquarters is located in Brussels, Belgium, with a sales office in New York and an operations office in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
We are looking for a smart, talented and highly motivated IT Support Manager to join our Support team.
Its really important that you are a great communicator and negotiator. You will ensure a streamlined and client focussed approach of the third line support for the Marketing Content Hub, our innovative marketing technology platform.
You will also act as the the gatekeeper; protecting the development team from support tickets overload while serving customers/partners requests. Your analytical mindset is crucial as you will be assessing and investigating complex enterprise support cases.
We offer a competitive salary with fringe benefits and the opportunity to be part of the creation of innovative marketing technology platforms for our global enterprise clients.
Stylelabs gives you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging international environment. You’ll become part of a talented, dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We thrive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world’s best known companies. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership.
- Plan and manage the support and hot-fix releases.
- Planning of third line support engineers and developers
- Assess and prioritize the third line non-technical support tickets
- Work closely with product owners to explain the priority and business impact of tickets
- Understand and assess impact of bug fixes or improvements for communication and explanation with professional services team
- Work closely with product developers to manage help them understand the business use-case of the support tickets.
- Continuously improve the support process and tools
- Communicate and align on support releases with the professional services team
- Communicate with the professional services team around feature request and roadmap
- Analyze and validate incoming feature requests and improvements Validate them against existing features and try propose alternatives where possible
- Participate in training new hires and partners
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in a support/service management role.
- Fluent in English is a must
- Good understanding of software methodologies
- Proactive attitude and solution minded
- Out-Of-The-Box Thinker
- Analytical and critical mindset
- Detail oriented
- Experience in training, mentoring and running workshops, as well as strong presentation skills to both business and technical audiences
- Aptitude for understanding and utilizing web technologies
- Experience in SaaS projects and delivery
- Knowledge of web accessibility and browser capabilities
- An expert in change management
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Great analytical and synthetic skills
- A superior communicator and strong negotiator
- Experience in planning
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of Entity-Relationship models
- Experience with content management systems, Digital Asset Management (DAM), business process applications is a plus
Our interest is sparked if you are:
- Smart and fun to work with
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A big fan of challenges – and finding solutions to overcome them.
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated