Sr. Consultant, Master Data, Management (NY)
NGDATA helps brands in data-driven industries, such as financial services, telecom, utilities and hospitality, to drive connected customer experiences. Our AI-powered CDP and Digital Transformation Services put people at the center of every business via Customer DNA, which continuously learns from behavior to deliver compelling experiences for brands across the globe. NGDATA is headquartered in Gent, Belgium and has offices in the United States, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
What You’ll Do:
We’re looking for a Senior Consultant with our Master Data Management (MDM) / Data Governance practice who likes to tackle complex technical challenges and provide cutting edge MDM solutions!
As a key leader of a team, you will define, create and deploy custom software integration solutions that help our clients solve problems, expand market share, improve operations, and grow their business. You will connect the client and our teams by developing system requirements, designing the solution, coding, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions.
If you are highly adaptable, motivated, a natural relationship builder, and ready and willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, we want to hear from you!
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver high quality customer solutions
- Develop logical and physical database schemas, stored procedures, interfaces and extensions to customer proprietary solutions
- Provide technical depth and provide solutions by having discussions with clients, partners, and internal resources
- Maintain productive working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Analyze client requirements and data, and prepare best practices
- Participate in business development activities, including identifying sales leads
Who are You?
- You are a highly skilled consultant with Data Architecture, RDBMS and Java experience who has worked in a variety of pre sales and post sales activities, including pre sales due diligence, post sales customer deployments, and third level customer support.
Specifically, you have:
- 3-5 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 5+ years of experience working within the Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 database environments, Hadoop, HBase, and other big data technologies
- 5 + years of development experience with Informatica MDM
- 3 + years of configuration/deployment of IDD
- 3 + years of utilizing the Informatica SIF
- Strong master data management architecture and implementation experience
- Good understanding of data mining, data structures and related core software engineering concepts
- Windows and Unix/Linux environment experience
- Demonstrated experience in SOA/Java Web Services development with SOAP/WSDL and REST
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate issues before they arise