Solution Sales Expert (BE)
We are looking for a Solution Sales Expert who will excel our sales activities in the Benelux.
Awingu develops a software to simplify enterprise mobility and liberate legacy applications.
Our software aggregates all company files and applications to one secure online workspace that can be accessed from any device or OS using any HTML5-based browser.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Awingu Channel manager and the Customer Engagement Team in the Benelux
- Be the commercial Awingu product expert – you will drive the end-customer sales process and assure correct and fast deal closing
- Generate end-customer leads where appropriate:
1. review partner customer portfolio’s
2. drive and organize lead generation and local marketing activities (e.g. vertical oriented events, webinars, roundtables, seminars, case studies, etc.) together with the channel team and HQ
- where needed support in ‘cold’ lead generation activities
- Have an excellent mastering of the product features and integration requirements, can make (basic) technical blueprints
- Translate customer needs into appropriate Awingu use-cases
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities and approach them directly and/or in collaboration with the channel partner
- Develop new business in different verticals
- Provide accurate weekly and monthly forecast and sales pipeline
- Achieve sales quota as set by management
- Interact with Awingu potential technology partners, find and manage joint business opportunities
- Work from your home office and Awingu’s HQ in Ghent
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE THAT…
- has more than 3 years of sales experience at an ICT vendor (software, SaaS, Hardware, etc.) or integrator in the Benelux market
- has experience in dealing directly with end-customers
- has strong commercial & relational skills that can identify, qualify and close leads/deals
- has strong technical foundations: ie understand back-end architecture, understand competitive solutions, understand and use all Awingu’s product features (incl. Admin functionality), capable of deploying basic Awingu in the Azure marketplace (Awingu All-in-One)
- is self-motivated, entrepreneurial and proactive sales style
- has a positive and professional attitude, initiative and result oriented
- enjoys working in complex sales cycles within fast-growing markets
- has the ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- has a high degree of mobility – frequent travel and sometimes on a short notice
- is fluent in Dutch, French, and English (written & spoken)
- other Nordic languages are a plus (Swedish, Danish)
A challenging and varied job in a fresh, young and rapidly changing environment.
A competitive compensation package.