Software Developer (PA)
At Suvoda we solve complex patient randomization and clinical supply chain challenges, so that our customers have the peace of mind to focus on their patients.
Our IRT system with Trial Intelligence (IRT+TI) offers speed, agility, and insight to handle the most complex clinical trials with ease. Our Drug Inventory Management System (DIMS) is designed for supply chain and inventory management for simpler trials that do not require patient management. Together our IRT+TI and DIMS, delivered by our talented services team, offer a comprehensive solution to optimize and manage your supply chain across the breadth of the clinical trial continuum: from small investigator sponsored trials (ISTs) to large global phase III studies.
We're looking for Software Developers to join our team in Conshohocken, PA! If the description below describes you, and you're passionate about software development, teamwork and continuous learning, then consider applying for this position!
- Design, develop, and support Interactive Response Technology (IRT) for randomization and drug supply management
- Review user requirements specifications, verifying that all requirements can be implemented with the Suvoda software in the required timeframe
- Assist with the creation of implementation design and technical design documentation
- Develop software systems that are reliable, maintainable, and efficient, with emphasis on patient safety and integrity of clinical study data
- Manage the deployment of Suvoda IRT systems into all environments, completing all required documentation
- Assist the support team with troubleshooting and resolution of issues reported on production systems
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in .Net software development
- Solid understanding of OOD, design patterns, and programming principles
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, Entity Framework
- Working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS, MS SQL Server preferred
- Experience with REST web services
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and learning capability
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Creative, industrious, and passionate
- Experience with dependency injection framework
- Experience with agile development
- Prior experience with IRT or a related eClinical field