Senior UI/UX Designer (SF)
Vyrill.com helps brand marketers make sense of all the user generated video content on social media and web, and leverage video intelligence for product brand marketing. The product solution is a cross platform artificial intelligence powered user generated video analytics, video licensing and video content marketing platform, that can be leveraged across an enterprise from digital marketing, PR to product teams. Vyrill’s higher mission is to help brand marketers drive more product activation and sales with video marketing.
Vyrill was selected as the “2017 The Next Big Thing” startup competition winner at NYAdtech conference on 2nd Nov, 2017.
Vyrill was founded out of U.C.Berkeley by leading experts in machine learning and serial entrepreneurs with background in mobile, e-commerce and marketing with prior successful exits. The company is based out of San Francisco at 620 Davis street, San Francisco 94111.
We are looking for a talented Lead UI / UX Designer to create amazing user experiences for an initiative to build B2B tools for brand marketers at brands, marketing agencies and retailers for videos management, video intelligence and video marketing across the web with particular focus on social media platforms. Vyrill drives product sales with video intelligence and marketing. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and seamless design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces that delight consumers.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product
direction, UI, visuals and experience.
- Execute all design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create & iterate wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction
and design ideas.
- Ability to create breath-taking pixel-perfect designs.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback personally and have experience hiring third-parties to do the
- Develop data driven design approaches (a/b testing and customer surveys) to lead the UI conversation with data.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a UI / UX designer.
- Proven UI experience developing dashboards, analytics or digital marketing tools.
- Deep understanding of design differences between desktop, tablet and mobile apps.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- You have designed mobile apps for marketplaces or e-commerce.
What We Look For:
- You are open to debates, discussions and working in fast pace startup environment, where pivoting and change is part of
- You are passionate about and thrive in a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly
improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You are the type of person who takes risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems. If faced
with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher because you want to make greatness happen.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes, so that you can
build complete and long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You want to be part of an organization with a transparent and agile environment, where you can communicate freely and