Senior Digital IC Designer - (Belgium)
At MAGICS, we have a family-like warm working environment, and our mission is developing technologies to enable intelligent and reliable machines for a smart and sustainable world.
- Conduct technical feasibility study, and define chip architecture and specifications
- Design and RTL programming of key building blocks
- Digital mixed-signal design support for PLL, ADC, DAC and other mixed-signal chips
- System-on-chip integration and verification
- Support lab evaluation phase
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Family-like warm working environment
- A startup company with high growth potential
- Exciting projects and products development for a smart and sustainable future world, as well as deep-space exploration
- PhD or Master’s degree in microelectronics or electronics engineering.
- 5+ year of industrial experience (or 3+ years with a PhD) in digital IC development in advanced CMOS process.
- Solid understanding of digital ASIC design fundamentals, RTL design, EDA design tools (Cadence or Synopsys) and methodologies.
- Proven track record of RTL design, verification, synthesis, and timing analysis of complex digital systems (e.g., DFT, BUS Communication protocol).
- Deep understanding of all aspects of digital front-end design, including behavioral level design with high level synthesis languages (e.g., MATLAB).
- Experience in FPGA implementation, SoC IP integration, and RTL design for performance, low power, and low area.
- Design knowledge of digital physical design (synthesis, scan, P&R, timing, reliability analysis, IR drop analysis, physical verification).
- Experience in ARM processor implementation is a strong plus.
- Work experience with high volume manufacturing is a strong plus.
- Good communication skills in English.