Senior Communications Manager(BE)
Growth Inc. is an Antwerp-based strategic communications firm advising international companies, entrepreneurs and exciting scale-ups. The services we offer our clients are: thought leadership, outreach programs, economic consultancy, media relations, public affairs and crisis communications.
We represent fast-growing companies in a variety of fields such as consumer technology, logistics, healthcare, financial services or non-profits. Our team is well-connected, demanding and very ambitious.
We are looking for an experienced, talented and ambitious Senior Communications Manager to join our rapidly growing firm.
As Senior Communications Manager you will interact with our key clients and implement tactics. This means you will be responsible for messaging documents, press materials, research, pitches and media outreach in close collaboration with our Management team.
To apply, you should have the following capabilities and experience:
- Strong experience and proven track record in a communications or public affairs role, either agency-side or in-house
- Demonstrate strong client management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Evidence of strong writing ability
- Be organised, efficient and effective
- Be commercial and result-driven
- Be enthusiastic and motivated in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task and to complete tasks within tight deadlines
- A healthy appetite for news and information, especially related to societal issues, politics and policy
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment: The most overused buzzword in CVs and job offers. This is how we work: Do you need to see the dentist? Is Belgium facing the worst traffic jam ever? Do you need to apply for jury duty? All of these are negotiable. Are we approaching a deadline? We count on you.
- You work for various clients in diverse sectors.
- Always something to learn: colleagues play in a band, move abroad, go kitesurfing and paragliding, are two steps away from the Prime Minister and worked in the film industry. Got any questions? Fire away!
- Fully stocked fridge. Always a fresh flower on your desk.
- You will never eat alone. (Did we already mention our amazing sunlit terrace?)
- And last but not least, our offices are located in the most hipster neighbourhood in the creative capital of the Low Countries.