SalesForce Project Manager Capco (NY)
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
We currently have a great opportunity for top talent with strong Financial Services and Consulting experience to join our team of Senior Consultants in New York City.
As a Management Consultant at Capco you will be playing a key role in the delivery of projects, working on client site to deliver large-scale change initiatives for leading clients across Financial Services, either within Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Wealth and/or Insurance. Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Skills & Expertise
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience
- Experience working within Capital Markets
- Coordinate across multiple workstreams (Application Development, Data Migration, Change Management, Data Quality) to manage implementation of SalesForce/Tier 1 at Jefferies across multiple vendors (Accenture, Tier 1, Jefferies, other)
- Prepare and represent executive level status weekly to IB & Capital Markets business sponsors.
- Manage, track and update an integrated CRM Project plan across lines of business and teams.
- Manage delivery risks, issues, dependencies and track decisions on a daily basis and escalate appropriately through resolution
- Change Management Methodology – proven delivery experience working in a project environment with different methodologies (including Agile/Waterfall)
- Business Case Development – proven project and modelling skills, to represent information in forms that enhance decision making and communications
- Process Re-engineering - strong academic record coupled to good problem-solving skills and analytical mind-set very advantageous
- Best practice solutions and tools – ability to advise clients regarding process improvement initiatives. Candidates should be comfortable presenting complex solutions in clear and concise language
- Excellent Communication and Stakeholder Management Skills - the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level and tailor messages appropriately
- Requirements Gathering – the ability to produce structured functional specification, including experience of User Story
- Data Analysis and Interpretation - the ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, reconcile variances and recommend proposals to senior management and key stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience from a premier management consulting firm
- Dodd Frank Protocol understanding experience required
- Swap Data reporting experience required
- Onboarding CSA Terms experience required
- Derivatives Trade Lifecycle experience required
- Uncleared Margin Rules experience would be nice to have
- Portfolio Reconciliation Risk Mitigation experience would be nice to have
- Diverse problem-solving experience, such as experience with a top management consulting firm or in other generalist problem solving environments across financial services sectors
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
- Excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint tools (absolutely required)
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners
and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture