Sales Operations Analyst (NC)
Sageworks is a financial information company that provides lending, credit risk and portfolio risk solutions to financial institutions and financial analysis and valuation applications to accounting firms and private companies. Through these applications, we have created the largest real-time database of private-company financial information in the United States, which is used by media outlets including the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, CNBC, American Banker and Accounting Today.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to support the leadership team within our Banking Division. The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for optimizing sales efficiency by identifying and implementing sales process best practices, leveraging data and analytics, and delivering on a wide range of support requests from the sales team. This Analyst will work in Salesforce.com as well as other technology platforms to deliver results.
Responsibilities–What You’ll Do:
- Provide support to internal customers by preparing dashboards and reports from Salesforce.com
- Complete ad-hoc projects independently while prioritizing urgent and critical deliverables
- Assist the sales team in preparing and editing quotes, contracts, and other documents in the sales process
- Roll out process improvement efforts for the sales team
- Partner with Marketing to assist with the distribution and assignments of leads
Requirements–What You’ll Need:
- 1-2 years of experience in sales operations preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage a diverse set of responsibilities concurrently
- A self-starter with the ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation, communication, writing, and listening skills
- Ability to quickly build credibility with an executive level audience
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
Perks–What You’ll Earn:
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match.
- Other benefits include casual attire, a dog friendly workspace (Raleigh), and in-office gym access (Raleigh) or gym reimbursement (Austin)