Sales and Marketing Intern (NY)
Cashforce is a global FinTech scale-up starting their global expansion in the US market. As a ‘next-generation’ digital Cash management solution, Cashforce helps finance/treasury departments save time and money by offering accurate cash flow forecasting, flexible treasury reporting & automation. Cashforce is unique in its category because it allows users to drill down to the transaction level details and the system integrates seamlessly with ERP & banking systems. It enables improvement of Cash flow forecasting & Treasury processes in large corporation. In a cost-effective and sustainable way our software platform combines a state-of-the-art Big Data technology with proven best practices and expertise. We work with CFO’s, treasurers and finance teams.
Cashforce also provides insight into cash flows, automates manual and cumbersome treasury tasks and improves working capital levels, by integrating internal & external company data (SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Sage etc.) and processing them through machine learning techniques. Unlike other enterprise software players, the Cashforce platform can be set up very quickly, even in the most complex environments (multi-currency, multi-ERP etc.), seamlessly connecting with any ERP system. As a result, finance departments can be turned into business catalysts for cash generation opportunities throughout the company.
At the end of 2015, Cashforce was selected for the Barclays / TechStars Accelerator in New York and received funding from Volta Ventures & Michel Akkermans. Since then, we´ve raised €2 million to grow our team to 30 highly motivated people and to accelerate our international roll-out! In September, we formed a strategic partnership with BNP Paribas to offer digital treasury services. We are very excited to use this momentum to springboard our growth.
At this moment Cashforce is used in over 120 countries by users streamlining their cash management processes. We are headquartered in Belgium with an office in Amsterdam and New York City, serving global to a wide variety of industries.
As a Belgian HQ Company with clear presence in the Netherlands and growing presence in the US, France and UK we are looking for a young potential who can deliver the Cashforce dynamic to the US market. We are looking for a driven and dynamic entrepreneur who can support in exploring and analyzing the market to establish a clear and well-known strong brand. The following list is (only) a selection of expectations that will be addressed to the selected Laureate.
TypeFull-time Internship, Traineeship
Your responsibilities as a Sales and Marketing Intern:
• You will be a key figure of our global sales and marketing team, where you will be the mouthpiece of Cashforce for the US in terms of communication and awareness:
• By helping to create and manage content marketing strategies and social media presence.
• By helping to innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
• By preparing conferences and own events across the country.
• By assisting in the design and improvement of lead generation processes through a set of tools.
• As an Intern collaborating with the Head of Sales & Marketing America’s, you will assist in closing the deal by collecting and analysing prospects’ information and requests, and this in all stages of the sales process.
- by collecting and analysing information about prospects to fully prepare our sales manager to have killer meetings. Moreover, you will execute the follow up with our prospects.
- by keeping our lead generation process efficient and productive.
- By collaborating in the preparation of organizing multiple international events.
• You are a creative self-starter, always looking for new ways to effectively reach the customer.
• You possess outstanding written and oral communication skills (in English).
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are eager to drive things forward by applying a proactive attitude.
• You are able to collaborate with an international team through efficient communication and planning.
• You are intrigued by the world of finance and how its processes can be made more efficient by technology.
• Your attention to details is excellent and you have a sixth sense when it comes to planning and identifying priorities.
• You thrive in a fast-paced, global scale-up environment.
Working at Cashforce means …
• Being part of a successful and inspired team in a fast-growing scale-up in the international roll-out phase.
• Jumping into a job role with increasing responsibilities, where your actions have a direct impact
on the company’s performance.
• Working in an inspiring workplace in the heart of New York City.