Sales Manager North & South Central (GA)
Aluvision offers contemporary building systems with a unique look designed for the worldwide exhibition industry. With production facilities in both Europe and the USA, global distribution and support is one of our major strengths. Our innovative approach to trade show booths and displays ensures that all of our solutions perfectly combine elegance and efficiency, as well as cost-effectiveness and durability.
Do you want to be part of a winning team and the exciting world of design solutions?
Then don’t hesitate and contact us!
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated sales executive to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for pursuing sales opportunities through traditional channels and by utilizing new technology and communication software. You are able to work autonomously, but always in great collaboration with our HQ in Atlanta, GA. Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach are a must.
- You report directly to our Senior Account Director, based in our Atlanta HQ.
- Participate in tradeshows and conferences on behalf of the company.
- Prepare and report on goals, sales, and prospects.
- Visit tradeshows to identify new prospects.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on our products/services and talk excitedly about the endless possibilities of our modular system.
- Set up meetings with potential and existing clients.
- Build long term relationships with our clients and prospects based on open communication at all levels of their organization.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media. Identify all potential customers in the Northeast territory.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication for presentations and demonstrations of our products.
- Hardworking, hands on approach with proactive results, self-starting and driven team player attitude.
- Ability to travel 40% monthly.
- Technical and 3D insight is desired.
- Proven experience as a sales executive/representative or in managing a territory.
- BA degree in Business Administration or relevant field of study or equivalent industry.
- A challenging and permanent job in a fast paced growing and international company.
- An open corporate culture where innovation and customer oriented thinking prevail.
- A responsible job with room for initiative and the possibility of taking a variety of training courses.
- An enthusiastic team of talented co-workers.
- An appropriate compensation in accordance with knowledge and experience, supplemented with benefits.
- Medical Benefits, vision, and dental.
- Company credit card for travel expenses.