Sales Development Representative (NY)
Tradeshift is the business commerce company, and leader in supply chain payments. Get your supply chain connected to the future with digital marketplaces, payments, and apps. Tradeshift connects over 1.5 million companies across 190 countries, processing over half a trillion USD in transaction value, and its supply chain marketplaces contain more than 35 million SKUs. Procurement, treasury, and AP departments use Tradeshift’s supply chain payments and marketplaces to digitally transform their supply chain. With the company’s unique app platform, they have access to more than 200 third-party apps and can also build their own applications. Tradeshift was positioned as a Visionary in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites. Tradeshift is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Copenhagen, New York, London, Paris, Suzhou, Sydney, Oslo, Frankfurt, Shanghai, Bucharest, Kuala Lumpur, Stockholm, Tokyo and Munich.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing global startup selling products spanning 190 countries? Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay and financial solutions market. You could be a part of the sales and lead generation team focusing on prospecting Fortune 1000 companies across the globe.
About Our Sales Development Team
Our San Francisco office is home to an enthusiastic and welcoming team of Sales Development Representatives from diverse backgrounds. The Sales Development Department at Tradeshift is responsible for the generation and assigning of high quality opportunities to the Field Sales Organization.
What you will be doing:
Develop qualified leads by outbound calling potential customers and converting incoming customer inquiries
Work in a team based environment by collaborating with Field Sales Team on target accounts
Develop new opportunities and activities at high levels within set territory/vertical
Prospect at C-level, VP, and Director Levels
Regularly attend, absorb and utilize on-line training and organized training throughout the year
- 1-2 years experience of sales development, preferably with a startup
- Outbound calling experience in a corporate environment
- Confirmed ability to collaborate with a team to meet a common goal
- Ambitious and charismatic personality, driven to succeed in sales
- Polished and approachable interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using Salesforce and other Marketing CRM tools
- Degree or equivalent experience in business or start-up space preferred
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and Volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more