Sales Development Representative (NY)
Ambra Health is a medical data and image management cloud software company. We are personally and professionally committed to the mission of delivering better care through better technology—right at the heart of the care network.
For this role, Ambra is seeking a highly motivated, intelligent, and talented recent or upcoming college graduate to join our Sales team. You’ll be responsible for developing targeted campaigns with the team, executing on the outreaches via phone and email, and communicating Ambra’s value proposition to cold and warm leads. Your responsibilities will include prospecting and identifying key executives at healthcare companies to lay the foundation for strong, multi-faceted outreaches. This job will require outstanding customer facing presentation skills and a knack for analytics.
- Identify, research, and develop new partnership prospects with the Sales team
- Develop and qualify opportunities within various-sized healthcare enterprises
- Work with Marketing team to streamline current processes for cold and warm leads
- Understand and communicate the full sales cycle, from building awareness and generating leads to communicating Ambra’s value proposition
- Scale processes including lead generation, sales presentations, customer list development, and more
- Continually research and learn about the healthcare IT industry and healthcare software, including attendance at one of the industry-leading conferences in the U.S.
Skills & Requirements -what qualifies you to join?
- 0-1+ years professional experience
- Full-time position, flexible start date
- Comfortable selling over the phone and cold calling
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to a new environment and thrive under pressure
- Positive attitude, entrepreneurial spirit and eager to learn something new every day
- Expert communication and execution skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- The belief that Ric “The Nature Boy” Flair is the most important WWE wrestler and pop culture icon of his time
Competitive salary and benefits, awesome team, and fun co-working space in NYC. Think: “Summer Fridays”, unlimited La Colombe coffee, seasonal craft beer on tap, monthly team happy hours, opportunity to try out for the semi-finalist NYC Social beach volleyball team, and the coolest young and hungry teammates in the start-up world.