Sales and Business Development Internship (SF)
Badger Maps is a San Francisco based software company that enables field sales teams to manage their territory by combining Google Maps, data from their CRM, route optimization, schedule planning, and lead generation.
As a Sales and Business Development intern at Badger Maps you will receive an intense sales training as part of an international sales organization within a tech startup. The training will consist of three major areas:
Build a list of prospects to target. Reach out to those prospects via phone or email depending on the situation. Generate enough interest with the prospect to determine whether they’re a good fit or not. Once you’ve determined they’re a fit, set the next step, whether that be a meeting with an Account Executive or an individual license. Anticipate objections and address them before they arise or as they come up.
Learn to use LinkedIn to generate new leads and build email lists for outbound sales campaigns. Building customer materials for campaigns and presentations such as customer success stories and other marketing collateral.
Answer customer tickets, respond to customer and prospect questions. Help make our customers successful and have a great experience with the product so that they purchase and refer their friends.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal (fluency in any other language is a bonus!).
- Prior customer-facing experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Someone who genuinely enjoys helping people find the best solution to their problem,
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or master in business, entrepreneurship, sales or any other related field.
- Someone who identifies with our values and who is excited to help field sales representatives all over the world with our solution
What we offer in return:
- It’s an unpaid position, however you will receive a monthly stipend to reimburse expenses.
- A chance to make some serious impact and see every aspect of the business.
- A trustworthy environment where you get the freedom to pursue your own projects.
- A great introduction and training into the world of Sales and Business Development.
- All you can eat peanut butter, coffee, toast, and avocados.
- An international, diverse and great working environment at a tech startup.
- A fun environment, a dog