Project Manager (PA)
At Suvoda we solve complex patient randomization and clinical supply chain challenges, so that our customers have the peace of mind to focus on their patients.
Our IRT system with Trial Intelligence (IRT+TI) offers speed, agility, and insight to handle the most complex clinical trials with ease. Our Drug Inventory Management System (DIMS) is designed for supply chain and inventory management for simpler trials that do not require patient management. Together our IRT+TI and DIMS, delivered by our talented services team, offer a comprehensive solution to optimize and manage your supply chain across the breadth of the clinical trial continuum: from small investigator sponsored trials (ISTs) to large global phase III studies.
We're looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Services Delivery team in Conshohocken, PA!
We're looking for a technical project manager experienced with the design and delivery of IRT solutions who is energized by solving customer problems and working to exceed their expectations. The project manager position is critical to our continued success at Suvoda, working with our customers to understand their challenges on a clinical trial and working with the cross-functional team they lead to design and deliver a successful solution. In addition to the delivery and support of our IRT the project manager will have the opportunity to contribute to the improvement of our products, processes, and people.
- Lead a cross-functional project team responsible for the delivery of Interactive Response Technology (IRT) for randomization and drug supply management
- Primary point of contact for the client from contract award through system de-activation and archival, leading status meetings, tracking all open issues or questions, and providing status updates as required
- Lead the client Kick-Off Meeting covering project timelines, delivery, and scope including communication of internal and external expectations
- Supports the specification review meetings internally and externally
- Manage schedule and scope for all projects; track all tasks required to deliver systems on-time for client user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Responsible for the meeting agenda, meeting minutes, and driving completion of action items internally and externally
- Drives team resourcing efforts with support and input from project team members
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout the project build and maintenance phase, working with Customer Care, Suvoda - Management, and Business Development as needed
- Identify and assist with the implementation of process improvements for the Services department
- Assist the product team with the design and development of new project features by providing feedback based on client requests and project experience
- Assist with the training of new staff members on the Suvoda product and processes
- Delegate tasks to Associate Project Managers
- Travel to client sites to attend meetings and conduct user training sessions
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Life Sciences, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience with the service delivery of IRT/IWR/RTSM solutions or a related eClinical application
- Demonstrated success understanding customer requirements and creating technical solutions, excellent oral and written communication, and strong project management skills