Project Manager/Owner (BE)
We are building the future of how consumers relate with products in a digital way. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.
Twikit enables new standards for how brands and industries design and create products: customized, digitally manufactured (e.g. 3D printed) and on-demand. The Twikbot software platform is the core solution that delivers the value of connecting customer interfaces with digital manufacturing to offer truely unique, on-demand manufactured products. We are growing our team and are looking for a project manager.
- +5-years experience
- Master degree in Engineering, Computer science or Information technology.
- You know how to get things done
- Skilled in complex project planning and roadmaps.
- Strong communication skills (consumer facing)
- Hands-on experience in working with diverse teams
- Experience with software development processes and tools (eg Jira)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience
What you can expect from Twikit
We offer you an inspiring and challenging position with a competitive compensation plan and the opportunity to grow. You will be part of a experienced team within an international and fast growing technology company that highly values initiative, teamwork, openness and self-development.
-Work for global well-known clients
-Top floor office with a great view on Antwerp, easily accessible by car and public transport
-Flexible working hours (working remotely is negotiable)
-Transportation costs are reimbursed
-You will receive meal-cheques and Eco-cheques
-We’ve got delicious and unlimited coffee at our office
-Each friday we kick-off the weekend with a traditional Beer O’clock at 4PM
-32 vacation days
-You will receive a high-end laptop, as well as a personalised “Stan” standing desk and a Twikit goodie bag with hoodie and T-shirt
-You will receive a yearly 200€ maker budget for 3D printed and customized goods
-We reward co-workers who bring new talent on board!