Project Manager (BE)
As a Fintech scale-up disrupting the Treasury space, we are going through a substantial growth and are looking for motivated candidates to take on the journey with us.
We save time and money for the financial departments of large corporations by improving their Cash flow forecasting & Treasury processes. In a cost-effective and sustainable way, our software platform combines state-of-the-art Big Data technology with proven best practices and expertise.
Our software provides insight into cash flows, automates manual and cumbersome treasury tasks and improves working capital levels, by intelligently integrating internal & external company data (SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Sage etc) and processing them through machine learning techniques. Cashforce is currently used by users across more than 120 countries.
At the end of 2015, we were selected for the Barclays / Techstars Accelerator in New York and received funding from Volta Ventures & Michel Akkermans. Since then, we´ve raised $3,5 million, our team has grown to more than 25 highly motivated people, and we’re on the lookout for more.
Cashforce is currently seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Project Manager.
- You will gather the detailed requirements by performing interviews with the client’s management/project sponsor. -
- You will gain a thorough understanding of the project by scoping the full picture.
- You are the first point of client contact.
- You translate the needs of the client towards the product specifications
- On a regular basis you follow up to keep the client informed and manage (future) expectations by anticipating and taking proactive actions.
- You will define & manage the implementation project (incl. project planning, communication…) and take ownership for it.
- You manage and assess deliverables by working side-by-side with the technical implementation lead.
- You will train & guide the client team in exploiting the platform’s full potential
Working at Cashforce
- Be part of a successful and inspired team in a fast-growing start-up in the international roll-out phase.
- Jump into a job role with increasing responsibilities, where your actions have a direct impact
on the company’s performance.
- Receive an attractive remuneration package.
- Work in an inspiring and beautiful office in Herentals.
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in a Project Management Environment.
- You are goal-oriented, pragmatic and have good analytical capabilities
- You have the ability to make good judgements and take quick decisions
- You have a strong business sense
- You have leadership & project management skills
- You have general understanding of Finance and the willingness to learn more.
- You have a hands-on mentality and a strong sense for responsibility
- You can work independently and take immediate actions to improve your knowledge
- You are fluent in English
- You have experience within Business Intelligence/Analytics technologies (is a plus)