Project Engineering Manager (NY)
Enertiv is a PropTech company that uses data and analytics optimize the buildings in which we live and work. We have developed innovative hardware capable of collecting performance data from every piece of equipment throughout a building in real time. This data, along with that from IoT sensors, enables our software to notify building operators the moment their equipment requires maintenance or is wasting energy. We are working with some of the largest real estate portfolios in the world and are backed by Fifth Wall, Rudin Ventures, MetaProp, TechStars and ACRE.
We are currently building an incredible team to tackle big problems and make a positive impact. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, we look forward to speaking with you.
TypeFull-time Internship, Traineeship
Enertiv seeks a Project Engineering Intern to join the team. The person in this position will work closely with our hardware engineering team to push boundaries by working to scale and expand our energy monitoring / IoT ecosystem. He/she will have the experience to work closely with all members of a diverse and highly innovative team in the heart of NYC.
We’re looking for a Project Engineering Intern who:
- Is currently enrolled or a recent graduate of an electrical engineering or similar degree program
- Understanding of electrical engineering fundamentals
- Self motivated and ambitious
- Has creative problem solving
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Has an interest in the energy conservation space and sustainability
- Has good soldering skills
- PCB debugging and assembly
- Quality testing and calibration of PCBs
- Manufacturing assembly
- Assistance in project deployment