Project Engineer/Manager (NJ)
Group-IPS is a multidisciplinary engineering company that focuses on feasibility study, preparation and management of industrial projects. More than 900 projects –from (small) technical modifications/ optimizations to the erection of green-field industrial facilities -have been successfully accomplished in the past 25 years. The Group-IPS team offers you all project related services in various industries, such as Steel, Aluminum, Glass, Automotive, Chemical, Petrochemical, Real Estate, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology.
As a project manager at IPS, you will be involved in challenging projects in industrial environments. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Able to define process installations and write request for quotations (Scope definition and contract preparation)
- Leading technical and commercial procurement meetings
- Ordering multimillion dollar equipment
- Follow up engineering and site delivery and installation
- Leading commissioning, Start-up and Close out.
- Support IPS USA in Business Development
- Party to celebrate new orders and successful projects
Your Knowledge and Experience:
You are assertive, flexible, creative, communicative, motivated and well-organized. You are a team player, able and willing to take initiative.
As a representative of IPS you know how to be diplomatic and discreet in customer contacts, without forgetting the interests of IPS. You are also able to work independently.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years project experience in industrial environment
- Education: Engineering
- Skills: PC-literate, driver license
- Languages: English, knowledge of others languages is an asset.
What we offer:
Group-IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark.
As a member of our team, we are able to offer you a full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, mobile phone as well as other fringe benefits