Product Manager Internship (CA)
Product Manager Internship
Vyrill.com helps brand marketers make sense of all the user generated video content on social media and web, and leverage video intelligence for product brand marketing. The product solution is a cross platform artificial intelligence powered user generated video analytics, video licensing and video content marketing platform, that can be leveraged across an enterprise from digital marketing, PR to product teams. Vyrill’s higher mission is to help brand marketers drive more product activation and sales with video marketing.
Vyrill was selected as the “2017 The Next Big Thing” startup competition winner at NYAdtech conference on 2nd Nov, 2017.
Vyrill was founded out of U.C. Berkeley by leading experts in machine learning and serial entrepreneurs with background in mobile, e-commerce and marketing with prior successful exits. The company is based out of San Francisco at 620 Davis street, San Francisco 94111.
Forward-thinking company, Vyrill is looking to hire a product manager intern. The candidate is expected to conduct market research, generate product requirements and determine specifications. Ideally the candidate should live in the San Francisco Bay Area for the duration of the internship. This position reports to the CEO.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and specifications.
- Assesses product market data by engaging with customers.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Keep Vyrill dashboard up-to-date for customers.
- Work closely with engineering team.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback.
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- The candidate has strong background in communications, marketing, economics, public relations, statistics, advertising and management.
- Knowledge of the market and industry.
- Strong desire to work at a Startup.
- Proven work experience in product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with digital marketing.
- Familiarity with Artificial Intelligence technologies.
What you will achieve from this internship
- Experience of working with a startup in a fast pace environment.
- Startup mentoring from CEO/CTO.