Product Manager – Ad Experience (NY)
On Spotify, users can listen to their favorite hits and discover new music on mobile, desktop, and connected devices—all for free. We monetize those Free users through advertising. We are actively innovating on our ad experience to make it even more native, user-friendly, and valuable for advertisers than it is today.
We’re seeking a Product Manager to innovate on Spotify’s native advertising experience. This team is passionate about reinventing digital advertising within the streaming audio space. Are you a leader with experience building products people love? Can you demonstrate empathy for both consumers and businesses? Do you have a strong bias for action? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Build a product that offers an outstanding Spotify experience for our listeners and value for our advertisers
- Partner with a team of skilled engineers, designers, researchers, and data scientists to set the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for the platform and the team.
- Work across Spotify consumer experience and platform teams to build consensus on vision and priorities.
- Team up with other product managers in the Ad Experience team to ensure an extraordinary end-to-end experience for listeners and advertisers.
- Work closely with constituents across the organization, including sales, marketing, finance, and legal, to ensure that you collaboratively provide for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Develop new feature ideas and rapidly validate or disprove them, informed by user data, customer needs, business potential, and technical feasibility.
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience building or working with end-user facing experiences, particularly within advertising, bonus within mobile or the audio space.
- You have the ability to champion both the user and advertiser perspective throughout the product development process.
- You have experience with user research, AB testing, and other techniques to validate and inspire ideas.
- You know how to facilitate the product discovery process from blue-sky thinking through to building and maintaining a full-functioning product
- You have lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.
- You can clearly communicate goals and build consensus.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.