Office Management Intern
Enertiv is a PropTech company that uses data and analytics optimize the buildings in which we live and work. We have developed innovative hardware capable of collecting performance data from every piece of equipment throughout a building in real time. This data, along with that from IoT sensors, enables our software to notify building operators the moment their equipment requires maintenance or is wasting energy. We are working with some of the largest real estate portfolios in the world and are backed by Fifth Wall, Rudin Ventures, MetaProp, TechStars and ACRE.
We are currently building an incredible team to tackle big problems and make a positive impact. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, we look forward to speaking with you.
TypeFull-time Internship, Traineeship
Do you obsess over small details and enjoy solving puzzles? Do you thrive on building relationships with internal teams? Do you see yourself as the office ambassador? Are you the type of person who likes to make sure that everyone is happy? Excellent.
Our small but growing company needs a reliable, organized Office Management Intern to manage the day to day operations of our amazing office space. You'll work to ensure all Enertiv employees and guests are tended to and all events (large and small) go off without a hitch! If you have worked in a fast-paced office in the past and you enjoy establishing your own organizational systems, we’re excited to talk with you. We’re looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once without becoming overwhelmed. Play an integral role in treating employees, clients, and candidates like customers and providing them the “Enertiv Experience.” You are the initial point of contact (and thus the first impression) for Enertiv visitors. This role may include some non-traditional hours to assist with happy hours and other events as necessary.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with food/beverage program and office supplies stocking and inventory
- Greet all visitors, monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Receive and sign for all incoming and outgoing mail, packages, messengers, and deliveries.
- Maintain appearance of the office overall: put music on, keep pristine welcome area, tidy the office throughout the day, reset conference rooms etc.
- Assist with internal special events for the team: Experiences for staff, managing perks, keeping the culture strong and vibrant
- Go-to-person for both internal and external general questions and inquiries for IT, Office, etc.
- Work on adhoc projects as assigned.
- Laser focused on attention to details!
- Extremely organized - you have lists, systems, processes and tools that you use to keep your own responsibility on track as well as the offices.
- Able to multitask and complete projects on time with many distractions.
- Friendly, upbeat, and positive!
- You have a no job is too small attitude.
- Genuine in your desire to help make the world a kinder place, committing to always spreading and celebrating kindness.
- Creative - whether it's solving the problem of always running out of ice in the office or finding an amazing place to host our next team offsite you approach all tasks with refreshing ideas!
What you have:
- Internship or equivalent experience
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills: confidence interacting, communicating, and empathizing with all experience levels
- Self-motivation, strong time management, and organization skills
- Passionate, innovative spirit, and a desire to work in a flexible and fast-paced environment
- An eye for detail
- Positive can-do attitude!
- Humility and a good sense of humor!
- BA / BS degree
- Previous experience in event planning and/or in providing administrative assistant support
- Previous experience in a customer service or equivalent forward-facing role
- Experience in operational scalability and negotiation
- Previous experience managing expenses.