Haddad Brands will exceed the expectations of our business partners and consumers worldwide. Our dedicated team is committed to achieving excellence in everything we do. We will responsibly represent the integrity of each of our brands with passion and purpose.
The Merchandiser will be responsible for strategic planning, analyzing and merchandising of product assortments by account for designated brands.
- Support the development of Quarterly Business Reviews for licensor executives that indicate current sales, future strategies and opportunities in the market
- Manage alignment of brand consumer and customer strategies to achieve sales goals and profitable targets in coordination with marketing, sales and design
- Analyze bookings at market and selling at retail to identify future opportunities.
- Prepare seasonal post mortem reaps, analyze sales and create seasonal line plans to initiate product creation and manage overdevelopment
- Lead cross functional teams (Licensor, Sales, Planning, Design and Sourcing) to ensure division alignment, execution of merchandising strategies and overall company vision
- Develop and manage strong, effective relationships with corporate partners to help identify growth opportunities
- Create focused seasonal Directed Assortments by channel of distribution to satisfy the business needs and account segmentation
- Create seasonal showroom strategy for appearance and presentation
- Conduct competitive research and compile market data to identify trends and future opportunities and evaluate market pricing. Work through these market findings with cross functional partners to drive the business
- Ensure the product is represented appropriately according to brand standards and co-initiatives in selected sales meetings
- Present product line at pre line meetings and educate sales at GTM meetings
- Prep analysis, decks and recaps for all meetings and presentations
- Maintain SMU approvals through Licensing teams
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field
- 5+ years of experience in similar role
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 30%)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to understand and explain the brand’s needs