Marketing Strategist and Community Events Specialist (CA)
Odoo is an open-source suite of integrated business applications actively programmed, supported, and organized by Odoo SA. Odoo is similar to many open-source projects where customized programming, support, and other services are provided by an active global community and partners network. The community is comprised of more than 1,500 active members and has contributed more than 4,500 modules to the ongoing enrichment of Odoo. The network of certified partners, established in more than 120 countries, deploys the solution locally. The software, with more than 1,500 downloads a day, is one of the most frequently installed business suites worldwide.
All Odoo Apps such as Odoo CRM, Odoo Sales, Odoo Accounting, Odoo WMS (Warehouse Management), Odoo HR, Odoo Project, Odoo Events, Odoo Marketing, etc. are integrated with each other.
Odoo is an open-source alternative to many software packages. It can be used by any retailer with its POS (Point Of Sales), and in any website with its CMS (website builder) synchronized with the e-Commerce app. In the enterprise resource planning software field, Odoo is an alternative to SAP ERP, Oracle E-Business Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, and others.
Odoo has offices in the US, Belgium, Luxembourg, India and Hong Kong.
Are you ready to learn fast and have an impact? Join Odoo, a mid-size software company with a killer product, a huge global community, as well as a fun and exciting work environment. We are currently searching for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join our Marketing team in SF!
You will have the freedom to experiment with new marketing tactics and develop your own ideas. We offer this autonomy with the expectation that you play a role in transforming our company!
Duties will include producing engaging marketing content for written and video formats in North, South, and Central America; developing marketing campaigns on social media and digital
advertising; cultivating relationships with small, medium, and enterprise businesses in Latin American markets; developing digital strategies and insights to expand brand awareness and - customer engagement through online channels; generating fresh ideas to boost brand visibility; and developing benchmarks and monitoring and evaluating marketing results to drive social media strategy, using search engine optimization, search engine marketing, email marketing, and other channels.
- Developing and implementing digital advertising campaigns to promote company events in North, South, and Central America
- Using digital advertising platforms to generate new leads to sales teams.
- Developing marketing campaigns on social media and digital advertising
- Producing engaging marketing content for written and video formats in North, South, and Central America
- Developing digital strategies and insights to expand brand awareness and customer engagement through online channels; generating fresh ideas to boost brand visibility.
- Leverage the Odoo community to develop new ideas that will increase Odoo brand recognition in North, South, and Central America
- Enhance Odoo marketing logistics
- Experience in a technical/software environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites
- Spanish speaker (fluent)
- Quick & autonomous learning style
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suites
- Highly creative and driven to succeed
Strong analytical skills
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Marketing, or a related discipline