Marketing Intern (SF)
Tradeshift is the business commerce company, and leader in supply chain payments. Get your supply chain connected to the future with digital marketplaces, payments, and apps.
Tradeshift connects over 1.5 million companies across 190 countries, processing over half a trillion USD in transaction value, and its supply chain marketplaces contain more than 35 million SKUs. Procurement, treasury, and AP departments use Tradeshift’s supply chain payments and marketplaces to digitally transform their supply chain. With the company’s unique app platform, they have access to more than 200 third-party apps and can also build their own applications.
Tradeshift was positioned as a Visionary in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites.
Tradeshift is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Copenhagen, New York, London, Paris, Suzhou, Sydney, Oslo, Frankfurt, Shanghai, Bucharest, Kuala Lumpur, Stockholm, Tokyo and Munich.
What you will be doing:
- Enriching prospect lists from all marketing channels and supporting promotion plan and strategy for lead acquisition
- Supporting field marketing with event details – update presentations, track attendance
- Pulling and analyzing all lead generation KPIs
- Supporting our social media strategy
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university or recent graduate
- Previous marketing experience (in a startup is a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset, ability to draw business relevant inferences from data
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
Culture & Perks:
Tradeshift is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is our people and how we work together. Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
At the center of Tradeshift’s values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best people and create a workplace where they can thrive. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Wellness and Volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more