Marketing Intern (CA)
Making companies a better place, one app at a time.
We think business software should cover complex needs without being complicated. Our mission is to provide software that is intuitive, full-featured, tightly integrated, effortless to upgrade, all while running smoothly for every business, every user.
Are you ready for a marketing internship in a fast paced and innovative tech startup? Odoo is a mid-sized software company with a killer product, an engaged global community, and fun work environment.
We are searching for a current college student who is enthusiastic to learn more about the SaaS (Software as a Service) industry. This internship will require problem solving, creative thinking, and offers a chance for professional evolution based upon feedback. This internship could result in the offer of a full-time, salaried position (depending upon performance and availability).
You will have the freedom to develop your own ideas as you work alongside our marketing team to create digital content for Odoo's online community. By the end of the internship, the participant will gain experience and skills that will be advantageous to anyone hoping to jump-start their career in tech.
- Produce written and visual content for Odoo's online community
- Use social media to drive marketing campaigns
- Generate ideas to boost brand visibility
- Translate English content into Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Participate in Odoo's promotional events
- Gain experience in SEM/SEO
- Developing and executing a lead generating campaign for Odoo's expansion into LATAM markets
- Be a full-time college student
- High level proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese (verbal and written)
- 18+ years of age
- Located within California
This is an unpaid internship with a predefined duration. The Marketing Intern is NOT guaranteed a full time position upon completion of the internship.
Best Fit Candidates will have the following:
- Familiarity with basic marketing principles
- Some exposure to the Adobe creative suite
- Interest in creating webinars and tutorials
- Experience with social media engagement