Marketing Intern (NY)
Enertiv is a PropTech company that uses data and analytics optimize the buildings in which we live and work. We have developed innovative hardware capable of collecting performance data from every piece of equipment throughout a building in real time. This data, along with that from IoT sensors, enables our software to notify building operators the moment their equipment requires maintenance or is wasting energy. We are working with some of the largest real estate portfolios in the world and are backed by Fifth Wall, Rudin Ventures, MetaProp, TechStars and ACRE.
We are currently building an incredible team to tackle big problems and make a positive impact. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, we look forward to speaking with you.
TypeFull-time Internship, Traineeship
The Marketing Intern will work on a wide range of projects related to Enertiv's marketing efforts. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about real estate, technology, sustainability and/or startup marketing and is looking for an opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment.
This role is for an internship position - a full time position may be offered at the end of the internship.
- Publicity research and outreach
- Writing marketing copy
- Drafting press releases
- Updating the website
- Developing email campaigns
- Increasing brand awareness via social media platforms
- Tracking sales and marketing metrics
- Researching market size and customer types
- Live chat user engagement
- Helping to streamline and automate sales and marketing processes
- Generating reports for management
- Paid advertising adjustments
- Effective project and time management skills are necessary
- Computer skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email
- Social media skills to include primarily LinkedIn and Twitter
- Self motivated, ability to multi- task, critical thinking, problem solving skills, initiative, drive, common sense, creativity and flexibility are essential
- Excellent communication skills
- High growth and high visibility
- Great compensation
- Paid vacation
- Generous health & transportation benefits
- Enertiv Explore™ company sponsored team adventures
- Free lunch every Friday
- Snacks/Coffee Bar/Fresh Fruit/Adult Beverages stocked
- Our office is on the top floor of our building and we have a balcony, as well as a large rooftop with amazing views of Manhattan
- CitiBike Membership
- Subsidized membership to New York Health and Racket club