Information Architect (BE)
inno.com – Innovation meets commitment
We are an independent Belgium-based expert company bundling the best competencies on the market to crystallize, govern and drive the realization of our clients’ complex strategic projects. Our people share a passion for innovation and digital transformation, and have a strong customer-oriented and pragmatic mindset. We are truly trusted advisors: unbiased and committed, caring about our customers’ companies as if they were our own.
A continuous feedback loop between innovative academic ideas and the reality in the industry, as experienced by our people and industry leaders, is ensured by the inno.com IC institute. Our knowledge is carried forward by our unique academically recognized master-after-master certification ‘Master of ICT Enterprise Architecture‘.
Our credo is ‘black coffee’:
-Focus on what is important
Your role as an Information Architect
inno.com helps its clients to become and stay adaptive organizations. Information Architecture is a cornerstone of the digital transformation process that organizations need to go through as it enables them to act faster and in a more efficient way.
To lead such inspiring & challenging tracks, inno.com is looking for an experienced Information Architect that can fire up Data Governance programs and anchor them, optimize Information Architecture (as part of the Enterprise Architecture) and enhance the Information Management capability at our clients’ organizations.
Are you excited about driving change and improvement? Do you love data and information, and do you know how to fit them into the customer’s knowledge context and culture? Contact us now and let’s discuss your potential over a nice cup of black coffee…
You are …
- Open and honest, intrinsically motivated with a high level of energy
- Extremely customer-focused, able to adapt quickly to new environments and connect easily with people and context
- Passionate about change and eager to push it forward while managing expectations
- A natural communicator, able to explain complex topics in an understandable way to different stakeholders
- Result-oriented and stress-resistant
- Highly autonomous, proactive and responsible
- A team player able to support the learning of others and initiate improvement
- A role model and go-to person with high emotional intelligence
- Creative and builds on others’ ideas, open to experimenting with different approaches
- Capable of building trusted relationships with business users, IT teams and senior management
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications
- Proven adept coaching/training/mentoring skills, able to stimulate people & team development
- Proven communication and presentation skills, capable of coaching small and large groups
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- The ideal Information Architect candidate has:
- Excellent understanding of architecture/design patterns.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and its sub-disciplines.
- The candidate will (help) lead the enterprise’s Information Architecture missions. He or she will typically hold an internal position on an interim basis to inject Information Architecture expertise:
- Deliver an Information Architecture vision and guidelines in a specific domain
- Shape sustainable solutionsby means of comprehensive information models
- Ensure alignment of solutions and projects with the architectural vision
- Engage all relevant stakeholders from the initial concept to the final completion of the models
- Ensure thatall information guidelines and evolutions are endorsed and adhered to by the company
- Monitor the business information’s consistency, integrityand quality
- Validate the Information Architecture partsof the project deliverables
- Identify risks and manage mitigation actions associated with the Information Architecture
- The candidate acts as the central point of contact in a company for all information-related matters, has leadership skills and is able to manage priorities
- The candidate has proven experience in several of the following disciplines:
-Master Data Management
-Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence
-Data Quality Management
-Data privacy & security