Global Marketing Manager (BE)
We’ve created a mobile platform, making the real estate sales process dramatically more efficient. Our platform is easy to use, likeable, accessible on the go and works seamlessly with third-party applications. At SweepBright, we cut through the bullshit, take responsibility, work fast and independently & love to get stuff done. Sounds like you? If so, we promise you a hell of a ride!
As our global marketing manager, you will be in charge of developing and implementing short and long-term marketing strategies and campaigns in order to increase our thought leadership position, brand awareness in target countries and generate quality inbound leads. In short you will:
- foster and execute marketing strategies and advertising campaigns
- manage on-going marketing and advertising campaigns and plans, while ensuring that every initiative is aimed at increasing brand awareness and thought leadership
- oversee and manage the implementation of online marketing strategies through social media accounts
- schedule promotional presentations, maintaining an annual calendar, and ensuring deadlines are respected
- communicate and manage external content writers and make sure we have a regular presence with quality content across social media
- direct the production of all content marketing initiatives (blogs, video, etc.) and their timely distribution
- organise in house events and conferences
- manage and keep an eye on the international PropTech speakers opportunities
- study competitors market behaviour and strategies
- provide detailed reports on results, progress and budgets to the CEO
- coordinate, edit and optimise any material concerning advertising, branding, and marketing
- monitor and maintain promotional materials inventory
- research and build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies, and vendors and look for co-branding or other joint opportunities
- take the lead on creating new events, webinars, etc.
Do you have what it takes?
- strong verbal and written communication skills (full English proficiency is a must)
- minimum 3-5 years experience in high-touch SaaS environments and digital marketing
- strong at time-management, prioritising tasks and organising work load
- can-do mentality, well-organised and detail-oriented
- tech-savviness and quick understanding of tomorrow’s internet culture
- in depth knowledge of social media and their advertising products
- content marketing expertise
- ability to build relationships, work with global teams and work independently
- in depth understanding of key digital metrics and B2B benchmarks across the digital marketing funnel
Benefits? Of course.
- being part of a high growth scale-up in PropTech, with a global product and international ambition
- unlimited learning & growth potential
- a shared “we’ll change the world” mentality and drive
- HQ in Antwerp, in a trendy co-working space (Fosbury & Sons), with lots of activities and amenities; but working remote is possible as well
- a competitive salary package (+ Mac, iPhone, etc)