Koniku is a wetware company specialising in neuron electronic interfacing. We build wetware which combines the power of brain of cells with traditional silicon processing. Our technology opens up several possibilities. Which range from devices which accurately model brain function to cognitive devices. Ours is a platform technology open to developers to customise for their own purposes.
TypeFull-time Internship, Traineeship, Employee
An experienced, discreet, sharp, efficient, and detail oriented executive assistant to the CEO and the team . Your contributions are critical to our success as a well oiled and efficient ‘forever startup’. You have an innate ability to maintain composure in an extremely fast paced environment. You are a reference point in an environment of constant change. You can make your voice heard and take charge as needed. The ideal candidate requires minimal supervision. Having a STEM background is much desired (B.Sc. or M.Sc). Non STEM backgrounds will be considered.
Detailed Job Description
- Perform clerical functions such as arranging meetings/conference calls, scheduling appointments for CEO and leadership team.
- Prepare meeting notices, minutes, and statistical information. Organise follow up with staff, customers and investors.
- Supervise and place orders of all office supplies, stamps, paper supplies and copy machine supplies.
- Own and manage entire office complex, maintain professional posture in the office/building, handle reception and related matters.
- Manage press correspondence, keep social media accounts relevant.
- Organise lab visits and tours. Answer questions, handle inquiries and refer to appropriate sub-teams.
- Attend Management & Board meetings and take minutes and distribute.
- Maintain, update, organize, and file correspondence, documents and verifying completeness, storage and retrieval.
- Arrange travel, maintain and review travel guidelines.
- To conform to ITAR regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
- Equal Opportunity Employer; We hire for individual competence, retain on results, advance for excellence - no exceptions.
- A team player who can work in a very diverse backgrounds - culturally and scientifically. Hopefully, your sense of humour is not beyond repair.