Ecommerce Account Executive (NY)
ECommerce Partners was founded in 1998 by Gil Levy and Asi Erenberg, two young entrepreneurs with a background in business technology, a passion for Internet marketing, and a keen understanding on how to turn websites into profit centers.
Their enthusiasm for unleashing the Internet’s business potential proved contagious. Gil and Asi quickly assembled a team of professionals who, just like them, combined creativity with technical savvy and a shrewd sense of business. Together they invented ERS™, a sophisticated methodology for the development of successful ecommerce sites. In just a few years the young company established itself as a leader in its field, building award–winning online businesses for some of the world’s most popular brands, such as Time Warner Cable, Perry Ellis, L’Oréal, DKNY HOME, Diamonds.com, David’s Cookies, and many more.
We are looking for experienced account executives. Besides a desire to work with the best and a relentless drive to succeed here are the basic requirements:
The ideal candidate has a strong background in CRM, web-based products and services, as well as excellent organizational skills. The Account Executives are responsible for implementing detailed specifications and managing comprehensive customer projects from kickoff, through development and deployment, and forward into ongoing support, marketing and maintenance. CRM experience and web savvy will allow this candidate to remain consistently aware of development opportunities while monitoring customer satisfaction and deadlines.
• Customer Satisfaction
• Management of complex projects and customer related activities
• Close work with Product Management and Development to translate requirements into cutting-edge products and functionalities that provide maximum value to our clients
• Development of excellent customer relations and maintenance of customer-specific project documentation, including coordinating documents with Production and Accounting
• On time and on budget task and project execution
• Sound understanding of ecommerce solutions and web applications
• Experience in design and optimization of ecommerce applications
• 6+ years of experience in ecommerce
• Basic knowledge of system design and architecture
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills – client and production facing