Director of Alliances (NY)
Tradeshift is the business commerce company, and leader in supply chain payments. Get your supply chain connected to the future with digital marketplaces, payments, and apps.
Tradeshift connects over 1.5 million companies across 190 countries, processing over half a trillion USD in transaction value, and its supply chain marketplaces contain more than 35 million SKUs. Procurement, treasury, and AP departments use Tradeshift’s supply chain payments and marketplaces to digitally transform their supply chain. With the company’s unique app platform, they have access to more than 200 third-party apps and can also build their own applications.
Tradeshift was positioned as a Visionary in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites.
Tradeshift is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Copenhagen, New York, London, Paris, Suzhou, Sydney, Oslo, Frankfurt, Shanghai, Bucharest, Kuala Lumpur, Stockholm, Tokyo and Munich.
- Be the Tradeshift ambassador and articulate to potential Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) partners the innovation and the value of the Tradeshift platform
- Drive revenue and sales cycle engagements for large enterprises by incubating strategic alliances with BPO partners.
- Develop business cases made up of cost savings to end customers and revenue plans for partners.
- Partner with enterprise account executives to define territory plans, account plans and joint close plans with alliance partners.
- Develop term sheets and contracts for partners with the legal representatives to contractualize alliance agreements.
- Manage the day-to-day governance of your strategic alliances.
- Ultimately develop and close business with you Partners that drive revenue for Tradeshift.
- Minimum 5 years experience in alliances, supporting the sales cycle for enterprise customers
- Demonstrate ability to be business and value oriented in presentations and business plans-Inventive, solution-oriented and highly personable in your delivery style
- Experience with one or more of the following enterprise solutions is preferred: electronic invoicing, procurement, payments, supply chain finance, supply chain and/or E-commerce applications
- Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a lean and agile team staying competitive in a well-developed area of enterprise sales
- Based in London preferred, other Tradeshift offices possible include Paris or Copenhagen.
Culture & Perks:
Tradeshift is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is our people and how we work together. Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
At the center of Tradeshift’s values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best people and create a workplace where they can thrive. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Fully paid 6 months maternity leave and 2 months fully paid paternity/partner leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and Volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more