Direct Sales Consultant (CA)
Odoo is an open-source suite of integrated business applications actively programmed, supported, and organized by Odoo SA. Odoo is similar to many open-source projects where customized programming, support, and other services are provided by an active global community and partners network. The community is comprised of more than 1,500 active members and has contributed more than 4,500 modules to the ongoing enrichment of Odoo. The network of certified partners, established in more than 120 countries, deploys the solution locally. The software, with more than 1,500 downloads a day, is one of the most frequently installed business suites worldwide. All Odoo Apps such as Odoo CRM, Odoo Sales, Odoo Accounting, Odoo WMS (Warehouse Management), Odoo HR, Odoo Project, Odoo Events, Odoo Marketing, etc. are integrated with each other. Odoo is an open-source alternative to many software packages. It can be used by any retailer with its POS (Point Of Sales), and in any website with its CMS (website builder) synchronized with the e-Commerce app. In the enterprise resource planning software field, Odoo is an alternative to SAP ERP, Oracle E-Business Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, and others. Odoo has offices in the US, Belgium, Luxembourg, India and Hong Kong.
- Full sales cycle
- Achieve monthly targets
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Manage accounts for 9 months after closing deals
- Understand clients' business processes and suggest ways to improve efficiency and performance
- Analyze all aspects of clients' business operations
- Establish a tailored implementation package and negotiate its content with the customer
- Network with a large diverse pool of customers in many regions covering different industries.
- Bachelor's degree, or higher
- At ease with software
- Fluent in English