Digital Marketing Specialist (NY)
The Cookware Company
The Cookware Company is a dynamic, international company striving to establish a global leadership in housewares and consumer goods. Our strength is an unrivalled reputation for innovation, quality and customer service. We offer a truly international work environment. Our headquarters is located in Belgium, one of our major offices is located in New York, and we have subsidiaries in Jiangmen, Tokyo, London and Hong Kong. We have customers all over the world (over 90 countries) and we employ over 4000 people covering the whole process from the production, to the distribution and marketing and sales. Taking the lead with the latest ecological techniques determine our position in the market.
Due to significant growth in brand portfolio and business, we are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist with a passion for social media and building brands to reinforce our Marketing Team located in the center of Manhattan.
As a member of the Marketing Team, you’ll work closely together with the Brand Manager, Marketing Manager and Graphic Designers to grow our social platforms, manage e-mail and SEO marketing, and take our visual brand representation to the next level. We are looking for a dynamic foodie with a creative mind, an eye for spotting the latest trends, and a passion for social media.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Social Media Management - We’re looking for a social guru to own our digital channels, help shape our social brand identity, and grow our audience.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy through consistent storytelling to promote company brands across social channels.
• Monitor content on all branded channels to ensure consistency of brand tone and aesthetics, re-enforcing a cohesive brand experience.
• Improve and develop our content calendar and generate compelling, on-trend content for daily implementation.
• Define and track performance KPI’s for periodical reporting.
• Help us shape our brands by researching and implementing collaborations with influencers and partner brands.
• Digital Asset Management - We are looking for a creative spirit with a feel for graphic design and/or digital media to extend our branding strategies to all digital assets. You will be managing projects by supervising the concept development, production, and implementation of all visual assets.
• Analyze our digital presence and find ways to optimize the consistency of the online representation of our brands.
• Lead our GreenPan best practice project, working on the optimization of our product pages on online retailers by improving the visual communication of our brand and product features.
• Build impactful photography content, combining powerful digital assets with strong taglines for digital campaigns and other marketing purposes.
• Work with our Digital Designer to design and optimize on-brand, best practice websites for company brands.
• Work together with our Brand Manager, Marketing Manager and Copywriter to build the best SEO strategy across all digital channels for our brands.
• Help with the idea development and design of digital campaigns.
• Work with our e-Comm Manager, Copywriter and Digital Designer to design, implement and track e-mail marketing campaigns.
• Research possibilities and generate ideas to drive traffic to our website and grow our e-mail database.
• As our company trendwatcher, you will stay on top of trends and news in the food, health, lifestyle and cookware industry for implementation across all digital channels for our brands.
• PR and Event - Work with the marketing and sales teams to manage brand events and trade shows.
• Be a part of the event management team, organizing brand events and helping with the organization of our yearly trade show in Chicago.
• Work with our digital team to design marketing material needed to showcase our products for events and shows.
• Spread the message! You will be our PR representative, working with our PR platform to create reach among relevant interest groups to share our brand stories.
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications, digital media or related field
• 1-3 years of experience in a similar position
• Social media expert, preferably with 2 years B2C experience
• Team Player with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills is a must
• Strong organizational/time management skills
• Graphic Design and Copy writing skills are a plus