Digital Marketer (BE)
As one of Europe’s Internet pioneers, The Reference has proven a long-standing experience in the field of digital marketing. Our clients are Top-100 companies with which we aim to build up a long-term relationship at national and international level. Quality is the key factor in gaining and maintaining their confidence. We therefore strive for the very highest level of quality at all times, both for our products and services and for our employees.
- You're part of a team of twenty digital marketing consultants, each with their own specific expertise
- Together with your colleagues you manage the digital marketing plans of national and international A-brands in both B2B and B2C sectors
- You work under the guidance of one of our senior digital marketers, growing towards a senior level yourself
- You work within a digital omnichannel context (search, social, programmatic display & video, analytics & data...)
- You work closely together with the other teams (designers, developers, mobile experts, strategists, but often also with our colleagues in Brussels, Antwerp, Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Geneva) in order to achieve a 360° integrated approach
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in marcom or economics
- You have a first relevant experience in digital marketing in an agency or in-company. This allows you to talk effortlessly with your customers about omnichannel marketing, SEO strategies, online advertising, cross-device tracking, bricks & clicks, customer lifetime values, dynamic remarketing, marketing automation, ...
- You are a creative marketer who is not only strategically-tactically strong but also likes to work on a digital campaign.
- A specialization in one of the digital marketing tactics is definitely a plus, but we expect at least an all-round interest in digital marketing.
- You speak English on a professional level, a good knowledge of French is a plus
- You like working in a team to achieve good results.
What we have to offer
- You represent one of Belgium's most successful digital agencies, part of the Emakina Group but with its own DNA
- You will contribute to the digital presence of large brands
- You will become a pivotal figure in a young and fast-growing team in which there is plenty of room for initiative
- An attractive salary supplemented by an extensive package of fringe benefits
- You can count on very smart colleagues from whom you are sure to learn a lot
- You will have the chance to keep your knowledge and expertise up to date at all times, e.g. during monthly knowledge-sharing sessions with the whole team
- You work from our newly renovated offices in Ghent. With one of our pool bikes, it's a five minute ride to the city center
- On a regular basis, we offer pizza and beer during afterwork drinks