Data Analytics Consultant (NY)
We save time and money for the financial departments of large corporations by improving their Cash flow forecasting & Treasury processes. In a cost-effective and sustainable way, our software platform combines state-of-the-art Big Data technology with proven best practices and expertise.
Our software provides insight into cash flows, automates manual and cumbersome treasury tasks and improves working capital levels, by intelligently integrating internal & external company data (SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Sage etc) and processing them through machine learning techniques. Cashforce is currently used by users across more than 120 countries.
At the end of 2015, we were selected for the Barclays / Techstars Accelerator in New York and received funding from Volta Ventures & Michel Akkermans. Since then, we´ve raised $3,5 million, our team has grown to more than 25 highly motivated people, and we’re on the lookout for more.
Cashforce is currently seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Data Analytics Consultant.
- You will implement our innovative Cashforce platform in complex large corporations from a technical point of view
- You will refine the end-to-end implementation process to enhance the implementation throughput for future clients.
- You will quickly gain responsibilities within our team (such as building an efficient implementation process) and have the opportunity to play a key role in the company’s growth
Working at Cashforce
- Be part of a successful, enthusiastic and inspiring team in a fast-growing scale-up facing the international roll-out phase.
- Jump into a job role with increasing responsibilities, where your actions have a direct impact
on the company’s performance.
- Receive an attractive remuneration package.
- Work in an inspiring workplace in the heart of New York City.
- Expand your worldwide Network.
- One or more years of hands-on experience as a Qlikview Designer & Developer OR the ability to learn
new Business Analytics tools easily due to prior experience.
- Experience with data mapping, data transformation and ETL solution architecture.
- Hands-on experience analyzing, designing and implementing scalable and performant ETL flows
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing/dimensional modelling concepts as well as accounting and ERP systems is considered a plus.
- Affinity with Finance.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, global scale-up environment.
- Effective communicator with Financial/Business profiles at clients.