CRM & Data Analytics Manager (BE)
From the start of InSites Consulting in 1997 until today, there has been only one constant: we are continuously pushing the boundaries of marketing research for deeper engagement, more inspiration, and longer-lasting impact. Learn more about our innovative thinking, global market impact, global capabilities and company culture.
What we do
Henry Ford once said: “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” But times have changed. Power shifted from organizations to individual consumers and employees, composing a world full of problem solvers who are creating billions of dollars’ worth in value, because they want to and technology allows them to. Lifting on their desire, enthusiasm and ability to co-create the future of brands, we deliver meaningful return for brands in 6 different ways.
InSites Consulting is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic data-driven professional to reinforce the Client Happiness team, the InSites Consulting marketing & sales engine responsible for building strong, positive client connections.
In this role, you are responsible for managing the entire marketing to sales (contact to contract) funnel: providing the necessary commercial tools, facilitating education & training, defining & tracking lead generation campaigns and supporting top client relationship management. You take ownership of all commercial management related issues and support (commercial) teams worldwide by sharing experiences and best practices. You co-design commercial processes in line with the InSites Consulting corporate goals and strategy.
Support new business development (sales push)
- Manage all sales tools, touchpoints & platforms
- Initiate, facilitate and manage sales training & education
- Spot interaction opportunities with high-quality prospects
- Evaluate and optimize existing processes: flag renewal needs, define and implement adjustments
- Use market, industry and competitor insights to identify potential client opportunities for commercial teams
Support lead generation management (content pull)
- Design lead generation strategy (in collaboration with the Content & Marketing Manager): set goals and track performance
- Manage and track web data analytics and commercial metrics to optimize contact efficiency and quality
- Feed ClientHap (Content) team with sales team insights and needs
- Identify marketing campaign opportunities
Support client retention (bonding)
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM and sales management systems
- Monitor sales efforts & performance against set targets and report back to commercial teams and general management
- Spot interaction opportunities with existing top accounts
- Take ownership for the entire sales funnel cycle: interpret sales needs, translate needs in new projects or revised processes
- Support sales teams to create tailored bonding experiences with top accounts
- Identify opportunities for sales teams to build deeper, long-lasting client relationships with top accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, sales or marketing related field
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience in CRM-management, preferably with Microsoft Dynamics software
- Experience in sales or B2B environment will give you a head start!
- Proficient in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
Key competences and interests
- Work accurately with an eye for detail
- Data driven and analytical mind-set - to aggregate multiple pieces of information to derive meaningful learnings
- Able to communicate in a creative, engaging and impactful way - to translate data learnings into easy-to-interpret formats to boost action
- Team player and people person – able to connect and collaborate with 50+ commercial consultants
- Self-confident and confidential – to be a trustworthy partner for commercial teams
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Last but not least – fun to work with 😉