Client Success Associate (CA)
Checkster enables organizations to make better talent decisions. Using the new science of collective intelligence and ubiquity of social networks to deliver fast, accurate social ratings.
Checkster utilizes the latest technologies to offer its customers and candidates a unique, seamless experience that attains results. The Automated Reference Checkup assesses talent pre-hire by upgrading the traditional telephone reference check. The Interview Checkup gives interview debriefs a new level of objectivity. The 360 Checkup provides new hire quality validation, 360 assessment and developmental feedback to current employees.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Checkster's products are chosen by many Fortune 500 companies and providers of HR services. The company aims to improve the world's productivity and harmony by increasing job fit and work achievement, as well as personal career satisfaction and fulfillment.
Checkster is looking for smart, high-energy individuals to join our growing Client Success Team!
We have a unique office space in Novato with an innovative team atmosphere.
The Client Success Team is focused on ensuring that our customers and users have the best experience using Checkster. Day-to-day responsibilities include (but are not limited to) interacting with new and existing clients, resolving support issues, answering phones and responding to emails, participating in group meetings, and specialty projects.
This is a job for driven individuals who are open to feedback, want to take on responsibility, and who are interested in growing in a career.
Typical hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm at our office in Novato (no telecommuting).
- Resourceful - A motivated self-starter with high energy who is ready to learn and take on new challenges
- Adaptable - Someone who can stay calm under pressure and quickly utilize resources to achieve results
- Strong work ethic - A team player who is creative and collaborative, but can also work independently on solo projects
- Interpersonal skills - Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude - Someone who understands that feedback is a way of learning and who embraces constructive criticism as a tool for growth
- Comfortable with technology - Experience with Microsoft Excel, internet research, and email correspondence; must be able to use technology and interact with clients via phone and email
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus