Business Operations Manager EMEA (BE)
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The role of Business Operations Manager EMEA will be focused on supporting Showpad’s Go-to-Market team, which is made up of Sales, Professional Services, Customer Success, and Technical Support. You’ll be part of the Business Operations team that operates globally to provide the tools, processes, metrics and best-practice operations support that make Showpad successful.
You will be responsible for managing our local Operations resources, project managing key initiatives and new process rollouts, analysis and optimization, and managing and enforcing the global Go to Market policies. Alongside the rest of the EMEA leadership team, this person will operate as a senior leader ensuring the smooth operation and growth of Showpad in the region.
- You will work with the EMEA leaders to design, implement and manage accurate processes. Ensures forecasts are updated accurately and timely for weekly reporting and meetings
- Opportunity pipeline management; work with sales and services teams involved in proposing, selling and forecasting new business. Coordinate monthly pipeline reviews to ensure efficient execution across the team to sell new projects.
- Your team will act as the single owner and source of truth for all GTM metrics data. Works ongoing with key stakeholders to enhance operational metrics.
- Analyze and interpret key performance indicators (KPIs) and other metrics. Deliver insights & recommendations to the business based on trends
- Work with Business unit owners to develop standardized reporting across roles and teams to better streamline customer success actions as well as respond to ad hoc reporting requests
- Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet renewal and up-sell targets and deliver on customers’ needs
- Presents ideas and recommendations, continuously look for ways to improve processes
- Define systems and processes that drive productivity, efficiency and visibility across the entire Customer Success organization along with the leadership to implement new software tools
- Master preferred, Bachelor required
- 5-7 years of Operations, Program Management or Business Management experience (previous experience in Sales Operations a plus), understanding of the SaaS space
- Experience with tools like: Salesforce, Google Suite, Outreach, Marketo is preferred
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operational problems
- Positive, high-energy attitude, independent, and takes ownership of all tasks from start to finish. Acute attention to detail
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
- Strong ability to deliver and facilitate knowledge transfer, both in-person and virtually, across a globally diverse team
Critical thinking skills to translate sometimes ambiguous business needs into effective customer communications and solutions
Data-driven with a commitment to process improvement. Passion for process and experience scaling processes with an aptitude for working with data, e.g. Salesforce Reports and Dashboards, Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets experience
Demonstrated professional writing and communication skills for both customer and executive audiences
Consistently operate in an attitude of partnership and collaboration. Develop strong relationships in all organizations and promote Showpad’s core values
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.