Business Development Representative North America (NY)
Qaelum is a software solutions provider caring about patient safety and quality improvement in medical imaging environments. Solutions include automated radiation dose monitoring for radiology and interventional imaging, as well as solutions for optimizing workflows and for preparation and continued readiness for formal audits. Qaelum software solutions comprehends the perfect platform for the preparation of a new accreditation by a hospital.
Qaelum in the USA
Qaelum has started deploying its solutions in the US market. In the context of scaling-up the business, it will be hiring a resource to further develop the market. Starting with a few reference sites, the candidate, supported by HQ’s, will develop key account relationships, search for appropriate channels, and perform prospection for Qaelum’s solutions.
- A market conform salary package with a provision of a motivating upswing in case of success
- An in-depth training of products and solutions during a training session in Belgium. (HQ’s)
- Use of an office in Central Manhattan (NY, NY) for inviting customers, organizing demo’s, hosting people for events, etc…
- Home office’ing
- Tools and means to perform his (her) mission (PC, Mobile Tf, home office’ing support, …)
Qaelum is looking for a person who:
- Has a passion for sales and business development
- Is a self-starter
- Is able to work as a solitaire for a good portion of his (her) time.
- Connects easily to people and is able to identify decision makers in hospitals
- Is able to perform channel-research and to evaluate potential channel partners
- Reports clearly into head quarters about his (her) findings and about the evolution of the business development
- Is ready to be traveling for over 60% of his (her) available time
- Is perfectly able (after training), and willing to perform demos to customers
- Has a passionate desire for closing business once an opportunity has been identified
- The person must have been in a sales position for at least 2 years, and can show a encouraging track record in that time.
- A master’s degree, preferably in IT or healthcare-IT domain
- Excellent communicator, able to report progress comprehensively and timely.
- Experience and/or understanding the processes and working methods in hospitals is considered as favorable to the candidate’s application.