Business Development Manager (NY)
EyeSee is revolutionizing the market research industry by making implicit insights accessible online. We deliver fast, cost-effective, actionable insights at surprising rates. Our solutions have a HUGE impact on MarComs, Advertising, Online Communication and Shopper Marketing.
We work globally with Marketing Directors, Brand Managers and Researchers of the biggest retailers, FCMG, Banks and Telco players, but also for agencies and big market research firms.
We combine breakthrough high technology and marketing research. Our team brings extensive hands-on industry experience and includes academics and former directors and project leaders from big MR firms.
We are based in the USA, Belgium and Serbia. Our headquarters are located in Ghent, Belgium and New York, USA.
• Leverage extensive client and industry relationships to identify the “right deals” based on EyeSee capabilities, objectives and client needs
• Develop and sustain client relationships through meetings, presentations, business networking, conferences, etc.
• Meet and convince – present EyeSee’s capabilities to Fortune 500 global companies, and convince that we are the correct partner
• Grow further the clients by navigating through the organization and pitching to new prospects
• Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the EyeSee`s ambitious growth plan
• Understand and stay current with competitors’ strengths and weaknesses; effectively articulate EyeSee’s competitive advantage
• Leverage EyeSee CRM tools to further drive client acquisition & customer retention
• Native spoken and written English
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution
• 2-6y successful sales experience in business environment
• 2-6y experience of working in consulting or market research
• Experience in managing sales pipeline, forecasting, and closing deals
• Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
• Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
• Sales hunter mentality and amazing business development skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Passionate about brand & digital challenges and opportunities
• Eager to grow her/him-self in a commercial position
• High energy level, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure
• Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
• Flexible, great work partner, with the capacity to share learnings and grow peers