Business Development Intern (NY)
Enertiv is a PropTech company that uses data and analytics optimize the buildings in which we live and work. We have developed innovative hardware capable of collecting performance data from every piece of equipment throughout a building in real time. This data, along with that from IoT sensors, enables our software to notify building operators the moment their equipment requires maintenance or is wasting energy. We are working with some of the largest real estate portfolios in the world and are backed by Fifth Wall, Rudin Ventures, MetaProp, TechStars and ACRE.
We are currently building an incredible team to tackle big problems and make a positive impact. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, we look forward to speaking with you.
TypeFull-time Internship, Traineeship
The Business Development Intern will work on a wide range of projects related to Enertiv's sales efforts. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about real estate, technology, sustainability and/or startup entrepreneurship and is looking for an opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment.
This role is for an internship position - a full time position may be offered at the end of the internship.
- Developing outbound sales campaigns
- Assisting in the optimization of sales workflows, both in Salesforce, and organizationally
- Working within a team and supporting other team members to deliver an excellent sales process
- Research major target accounts and account prospects and help improve quality of the sales funnel
- Developing and processing weekly reports
- Assist in collecting and evaluating required due diligence for large ongoing opportunities
- Additional projects may be possible during your internship within the sales function
- Administrating the sales process as appropriate as well as providing administration activities for events and other activities
- Effective project and time management skills are necessary
- Computer skills to include Salesforce, Word, Excel, and email
- Self motivated, ability to multi- task, critical thinking, problem solving skills, initiative, drive, common sense, creativity and flexibility are essential
- Able to operate effectively in a very fast moving, developing and constantly changing company
- Excellent communication skills, open, friendly, customer orientated and willing to work in a team.
- High growth and high visibility
- Great compensation
- Paid vacation
- Generous health & transportation benefits
- Enertiv Explore™ company sponsored team adventures
- Free lunch every Friday
- Snacks/Coffee Bar/Fresh Fruit/Adult Beverages stocked
- Our office is on the top floor of our building and we have a balcony, as well as a large rooftop with amazing views of Manhattan
- CitiBike Membership
- Subsidized membership to New York Health and Racket club