Business Development Director (TX)
genae is involved in the development and commercialization of investigational products and therapies that change medical practice. Our services and expertise help you in obtaining predictable outcomes, on time, and on budget.
Looking to join the genae team? Be part of a growing global CRO specialized in medical devices, dedicated to accelerating the development and commercialization of innovative technologies. The cross-functional collaboration between Business Development and Operations allows for strong support, which sets you up for success. A career at genae means your ability to challenge yourself and have an impact.
Create, develop and foster relationships with decision makers at medical device and biotech companies in your area to identify development pipeline and convert opportunities for the organization.
Objective of the job
- Seek developing business opportunities for the company with a focus on clinical research services;
- Develop and execute business development strategy in your area in line with the company overall mission, vision,
values and goals;
- Identify and offer professional services, information and partnering solutions to medical device, biotechnology,
pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. The role will involve the development and management of new and
- Analyse industry activity and market segments to expand on existing network and business relationships;
- Maintain updated and accurate account records within the CRM database for your geographical area;
- Participate in professional meetings and conferences as needed for business development;
- Other tasks may be requested or added as needed.
Bachelor’s or a master’s degree in biomedical, economics, sciences or equivalent business experience required with a minimum 5 years of expertise in a Business Development by preference in clinical research. The candidate is a strong communicator. He / She has excellent planning and organizational skills with proven interpersonal and time-management skills. A persevering mindset and a positive attitude are a must for such a role. The candidate is proficient in MS Office Suite, accurate, pro-active and service-minded with a strong analytical mind.
Medical Devices: 3 years
Business Development: 5 years
Clinical Research: 3 years