Business Analyst (FL)
WE BRING CONTENT TO PEOPLE. TO PEOPLE WORLDWIDE.
At MEDIAGENIX we enable media companies, such as broadcasters, content providers, platform and telco operators, to grow in the fascinating and ever-changing media landscape. We do this by delivering innovative solutions that optimise their management of VOD and linear channels, and the life cycle of their content.
Our integrated software suite WHATS’ON has developed into the most advanced broadcast management platform, the backbone of media operations.
We are a strong tribe that speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Agile, and inspired by our very close and longstanding cooperation with our customers, we take pride in constantly developing, expanding and optimising our solution. Our continuous efforts to delight the customer further strengthen our leadership in Europe and expansion worldwide.
We develop our software in a pure OO environment. The Agile development methodologies enable us to rapidly introduce new techniques and services. New developments are a permanent part of our activities and we aim to keep our software building method as efficient and pleasant as possible.
In the Agile approach of MEDIAGENIX, you are the team member representing the customer, translating their specific needs and challenges to our software development team so that the customer can make optimum use of our broadcast management system WHATS’ON in the specific business environment of broadcasters, telcos and content providers. Looking beyond the confines of analysis, you take ownership and achieve quality results in time.
• After an onboarding of 1 month in our headquarters in Belgium, during which you are trained in the business concepts of television and the functionality of our WHATS’ON broadcast management system, you get to know the basics of our solution.
• You translate the customer’s workflow autonomously into the WHATS’ON workflow, in order to get our customers operational as quickly as possible.
• When the standard version of WHATS’ON does not cover all requirements, you are responsible for the functional specifications of software adaptations and for the validation of the proposed solution and functionality, both for existing and new customers.
• You will assist our customer’s key users in utilizing the key WHATS’ON workflows and integrating our solution in the optimal way. You may be on-site during the go-live period to offer additional assistance.
• You are supported by experienced colleagues in our Ft. Lauderdale office and you work closely with your colleagues in Belgium and Bangkok and our partner company in Skopje, as you will be part of a team delivering projects for customers in North and Latin America.
Our wish list
• 3 to 5 years’ relevant working experience
• Media and/or product software knowledge are your trump cards.
• You have the proven ability to quickly and continuously learn new software, having technical skills is a benefit.
• You are proficient in English and Spanish, both spoken and written. Speaking Portuguese is a big asset!
• You live in the South Florida area or you are willing to relocate.
• You will travel extensively to visit customers, so flexibility is a prerequisite. As many of our customers are located all over the American continent, your work may take you abroad for days or weeks.
• You are good at analyzing, documenting and solving problems and you have an eye for detail.
• Being a true diplomat and a good listener, you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• You are a convincing conversation partner who thinks beyond his or her own responsibilities.
• In addition to your creativity, adaptability, pragmatism and analytical reasoning power, you show initiative and coordinate efficiently.
• You have a can-do attitude, you are result-oriented, resilient, thinking out of the box, aiming for the win-win and going the extra mile when needed.
• Juggling multiple projects and customers at the same time comes natural to you.
• You are authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship indefinitely.
Support, compensation, benefits and perks
• We offer a competitive salary including various benefits.
• MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
• You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.