Business Analyst, eCommerce (NY)
The Cookware Company
The Cookware Company is a dynamic, international company striving to establish a global leadership in housewares and consumer goods. Our strength is an unrivalled reputation for innovation, quality and customer service. We offer a truly international work environment. Our headquarters is located in Belgium, one of our major offices is located in New York, and we have subsidiaries in Jiangmen, Tokyo, London and Hong Kong. We have customers all over the world (over 90 countries) and we employ over 4000 people covering the whole process from the production, to the distribution and marketing and sales. Taking the lead with the latest ecological techniques determine our position in the market.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Center of Excellence for Data Driven Results – Analyze and report Amazon sales on a weekly basis to track overall marketing & sales performance versus budget (sales, traffic & conversion), including the impact of eCommerce initiatives, understanding strengths and weaknesses, suggest improvements towards orders, determining business opportunities and identifying solutions to close in-market gaps.
• Forecasting and Portfolio Performance – Manage the Amazon forecast and adjust where required based upon trends and growth. Keep track of total margin per account.
• Monitor all aspects of the sell cycle – Manage a clear launch plan for both regular and exclusive assortment to align a smooth product launch, from marketing alignment and item set up to PO management, logistics, finance and customer service.
• Covering the Basics – You are a specialist in item set up and understand the importance of implementing an always evolving strategy on SEO driven content, images, reviews, detail pages and brand consistency in cooperation with the marketing team.
• Competition & Benchmark – You keep an eye on competition to suggest improvement, changes and strategies towards our own brands, marketing plans and set up.
• Business Reporting – Create monthly eCommerce sales report across all different eCommerce accounts including best practices.
• Ad hoc - Prepare meetings and support the eCommerce Team in ad hoc marketing & sales duties
• You have a Bachelors’ Degree in economics or related field
• You have 3 years of eCommerce experience and a proven record on how to analyze online accounts
• You have an analytical mindset, strong familiarity with Excel and budgets and understand that interpreting results is as important as achieving them
• You have excellent English language skills (other languages are a plus)
• You are independent, but also work well in a team setting
• You are flexible & adaptable
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset and reach for the sky
• You are able to plan, schedule, prioritize projects and meet deadlines
• You are a strong communicator and able to create and deliver persuasive professional presentations
• You are passionate about healthy living / cooking
• You have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint