Bookkeeper, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable (CA)
Checkster utilizes the latest technologies to offer its customers and candidates a unique, seamless experience that attains results. The Automated Reference Checkup assesses talent pre-hire by upgrading the traditional telephone reference check. The Interview Checkup gives interview debriefs a new level of objectivity. The 360 Checkup provides new hire quality validation, 360 degree assessment and developmental feedback to current employees.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Checkster's products are chosen by many Fortune 500 companies and providers of HR services. The company aims to improve the world's productivity and harmony by increasing job fit and work achievement, as well as personal career satisfaction and fulfillment.
MAJOR DUTIES OF POSITION
- Records and processes client invoices.
- Performs collection of past due accounts receivable.
- Analyzes foreign exchange differences on client invoices when applicable
- Is familiar with and applies Company’s billing policies.
- Researches and responds to inquiries regarding billing issues and questions.
- Assists with data for monthly revenue recognition.
- Records and processes vendor bills.
- Collects W-9s, W8-BEN and W8-BEN-E from vendors.
- Resolves issues with vendors and vendor bills.
- Assist with processing of expense reports.
- Processes 1099s.
- Assists with the Month End Closing process.
- Assists with bonus processing.
-Maintains contracts and some paralegal work.
Must have knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Excellent computer skills involving accounting and QuickBooks Online experience.
2 years of formal accounting education or a minimum of 5 years work experience in a relevant function
Good positive working attitude.
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Able to work as a team player and independently with minimal supervision.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to communicate clearly, timely, and accurately.
Great attention to detail.