Assistant Project Manager (NY)
Greenlots is unlocking the possibilities of the new electric mobility future by delivering innovative software and services that empowers utilities, cities, communities and automakers to deploy EV charging infrastructure at scale. Our technology is connecting people to their destinations in a safer, cleaner, and smarter way. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, the company’s global footprint spans across three continents with deployments in 13 different countries.
Reporting to the Project Management Office, the Assistant Project Manager supports the accurate, timely and complete capture and reporting of data and key metrics for project monitoring and control. Leveraging knowledge of the company’s available systems, the incumbent supports the PMO’s objectives by developing system tools, and driving effective data capture, quality, and reporting.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with and provide support to PMs in tracking project progress using PMIS systems to monitor and control operations performance
- Drive collection of data, and support development, analysis, and reporting of key metrics, KPI’s and other data useful to monitor project objectives
- Assist with updates to project status in PMIS, CRM and other tools supporting the company’s project portfolio as directed by project management team
- Design and support a sustainable records management process over key project artifacts including site profiles, as-builts, permits, photos and other archived documents
- Capture key points, risks and issues during project meetings, draft minutes, provide weekly progress updates or reports, as required
- Provide occasional field project oversight and assessment (e.g., site walks with contractors and customers) to evaluate feasibility and mitigate potential risks (e.g., measurement of cellular signals, etc.)
- Collaborate with PMs to develop, manage and implement initiatives essential to process management and project success
- Assist with conducting quality reviews and checks to ensure project operations are in line with corporate or industry best practices
- Assist with drafting presentation materials and communication of project plan statuses, announcements and briefings to internal and customer project teams
- Assume backup responsibility for processing Purchase Orders to suppliers (during peak activity and when requested to backfill for primary role when on PTO). Furthermore, assist with additional procurement and supply chain functions as directed
- Monitor hardware delivery time frames to ensure that product arrives for customer installations on-time, at the correct location and in good condition.
What We’re Looking For:
- B.S. in Electrical or Civil Engineering or related field
- 3+ years experience in large new development/infrastructure projects with successful track record
- Advanced degree in Business, Marketing or Project Management (Preferred)
- PMP Certification (Preferred)
- Experience in other fields in addition to project management and operations (Preferred)
- Multinational experience (Preferred)
What We Offer:
- Benefits: Full health-care coverage for employees (medical, dental, vision), 401K, annual discretionary bonus, generous holiday calendar.
- Participation in Greenlots’ equity incentive plan
- Daily ownership of your role in a challenging, high-growth environment
- Environment: You’ll get to work with and learn from some of the best and brightest in this emerging market.