Analysis & Implementation Specialist (FL)
If content is your company’s lifeblood, we can enable you to optimise its life cycle across the most diverse linear and on-demand channels, which you can proactively launch and manage. With Broadcast Management System WHATS’ON at the heart of your operations, you can optimise the complete workflow from initial programme idea to publication and beyond …
In the Agile approach of MEDIAGENIX, you are the team member representing the customer, translating their specific needs and challenges to our software development team so that the customer can make optimum use of our broadcast management system WHATS’ON in the specific business environment of broadcasters, telcos and content providers. Looking beyond the confines of analysis and implementation, you take ownership and achieve quality results in time.
• After an extensive onboarding of 3 months in our headquarters in Belgium, during which you are trained in the business concepts of television and the functionality of our WHATS’ON broadcast management system, you become an expert in our solution.
• You translate the customer’s workflow autonomously into the WHATS’ON workflow, in order to get our customers operational as quickly as possible.
• When the standard version of WHATS’ON does not cover all requirements, you are responsible for the functional specifications of software adaptations and for the validation of the proposed solution and functionality, both for existing and new customers.
• You will train our customers’ key users and sometimes end users. You will help configure and integrate our solution and deal with all questions about the use of our software and you guarantee internal first-line support. You are the main contact for our customers during the implementation and you represent their interests internally. You provide on-site assistance during the go-live period.
• You are supported by experienced colleagues in our Ft. Lauderdale office and you work closely with your colleagues in Belgium, Skopje and Bangkok as you will be part of a team delivering projects for customers in North and Latin America
Our wish list
• 2 to 5 years’ relevant working experience
• Analysis, media and/or product software knowledge are your trump cards.
• You have the proven ability to quickly and continuously learn new software, having technical skills is a benefit.
• You are proficient in English and Spanish, both spoken and written. Speaking Portuguese is a big asset!
• You live in the South Florida area or you are willing to relocate.
• You will travel extensively to visit customers, so flexibility is a prerequisite. As many of our customers are located all over the American continent, your work may take you abroad for days, weeks and exceptionally for months.
• You are good at analyzing, documenting and solving problems and you have an eye for detail.
• Being a true diplomat and a good listener, you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• You are a convincing conversation partner who thinks beyond his or her own responsibilities.
• In addition to your creativity, adaptability, pragmatism and analytical reasoning power, you show initiative and coordinate efficiently.
• You have a can-do attitude, you are result-oriented, resilient, thinking out of the box, aiming for the win-win and going the extra mile when needed.
• Juggling multiple projects and customers at the same time comes natural to you.
• You are authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship indefinitely